Perfect for conference rooms, kiosks, and anywhere else you need a digital display. You can now use one Ethernet cable to extend power and data to your iPad up to 328 ft away at fast data speeds! This PoE adapter is designed to deliver both 5 volts 12 watts of continuous power plus wired 10/100 data to iPad.
• Allows you to place iPad where you want. Extend power and data up to 328 feet.
• Converts IEEE 802.3af PoE to 5 volts 12 watts
• 10/100 data speed capability
• Wired data through the lightning connector allows for greater network security
• Optimized for fast charging and better throughput
• Plug-and-play design for easy installation
• Compatible with any IEEE 802.3af/at PoE switch or injector
• For home or business applications
• 3 Foot cable for easy connection
• Online Product Manual
NOTE: Not compatible with iPad 12.9" please see our GAT-USBC splitter for a power only option
Place your touchscreen display where you want, not where the charging adapter can reach. Normal 5 volt charging cables for tablets won’t work efficiently for more than a few feet, but our 5 volt PoE splitters and PoE kits can run for hundreds of feet.
• Zoom Room, Gotomeeting, Webex, Skype and other Video Conferencing
• POS Stations and Kiosks
• Schedulers and Mounted tablets
|Cable connector length||3 Feet|
|Cable connectors||Lightning Male|
|Data + PoE Ports||1 (Input)|
|Data Rate||10/100 Fast Ethernet|
|Input voltage||44 volts to 57 volts|
|LEDs Per Port||1 Green (power) / 1 Yellow (Data)|
|Max Power for Kit||12 Watts|
|Max Voltage||5 Volts (output)|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount tabs|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 - 60C|
|Output Voltage||5 Volts|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3af|
Is there a gigabit version?
Right now there is not a gigabit version of this adapter.
Will you be offering a USB-C version?
Yes! We are expected our new GAT-USBC-PD to be available within the first couple of weeks of October.
Is there a way to pull the MAC without checking the switch once connected?
The MAC address can be found by connecting the GAF-Lightning-PD to a router and navigating to the MAC table. Another option is to get a lightning (female) to USB cable and connect this adatper to a computer. Our technical support team is happy to answer any additional questions.
Do you offer a Micro USB version?
Not for power + data on a single microUSB connection. The GAF-MicroUSB will split power and data for a microUSB device. Output power is on the male MicroUSB and data out is on the male RJ45.
Work with iPhone?
Yes, iPhones take 5 volts 5 watts. The GAF-Lightning-PD will provide 5 volts with up to 12 watts.