PoE Texas DENT-LINC Power Over Ethernet Connected Lighting Controller - Constant Voltage 12|24 VDC - CV
Denton Digital Building PoE Lighting and Automation Control Node
The DENT-LINC utilizes IEEE 802.3bt PoE to enable up to 4 LED fixtures (<90W) to be network controlled via a POE infrastructure. Simply removing or not including the high voltage (120-277VAC) driver is an ideal replacement for any traditional LED driver. This lighting control node transforms most LED fixtures from a Class I device to a Class II device, enabling a much lower "drag along" installation cost.
The DENT-LINC automatically figures outdrive characteristics based on a power level configuration. Using the 802.3bt standard, the unit can be configured and controlled via a standard REST API using POST|GET calls and a JSON data structure with direct support from any Denton gateway the DENT-COR-TAP, DENT-COR-AC, and DENT-COR-2POE.
Designed with four inputs to accept stimulus from occupancy sensors, 0-10V wall switches, daylight sensors, or momentary and maintained switches can be shared across the network for real-time status always to be displayed. Also, four outputs that can connect directly to the LED +/- wires of the fixture supporting either a constant current output (0-4000mA), a PWM constant voltage interface (typical with tape lights), or an Individual pixel set-up (via REST API or ARTnet). Drive levels are set (in software) for each output, and precision dimming increments and smooth transitions are all dynamically created as part of the internal functionality.
- Works with IEEE 802.3bt PoE to enable up to 4 LED fixtures to be network controlled; Ability to support four individual fixtures, two CCT (tunable white) fixtures, or one RGBW fixture.
- An ideal solution for connecting Legacy LEDs; Connects to any legacy wall switch or occupancy sensor.
- Designed with universal inputs that connect to any industry-standard low voltage occupancy (wet contact), 0-10V input, dry contact, or daylight sensor in the network
- Full IoT capabilities
- Each output is individually addressable and can be coupled together for > 1A output.
- Works with any DENT-COR hosted gateway
- Onboard power metering
- 2 Drive Type Options: Constant Current, Constant Voltage