Denton 2' Linear Integrated Driver Controls and Light Engine - WC x1 (2K Lumens)
The DENT-2POE-2FT is an all-in-one PCB that hosts a LED light engine, the driver function (constant voltage to constant current) and controls. It supports dimming intensity down to 0.1%, levels with dynamic blending of up to 6 different colors of LEDs and can also support custom variations such as RGBW, AWC or just WC.
Each fixture is individually addressable using the DENT-COR-2POE power distribution gateway, which when networked together through its PoE backbone, can be accessible anywhere in the world using a standard web browser on any device.
- An ideal replacement for any traditional linear fixture where color tuning and color changing capability is desired
- Dynamic blending of up to 6 different colors provides a stunning array of over 16M colors (RGB) with Amber (1500K), Warm (2700K) and Cool (6500K) channels.
- The white LEDs are 90+ CRI and > 150 lm/w to support premium DLC certification
- Entirely low-voltage design (24V DC) and qualifies for a UL Class II rating which supports a faster time to market
- Supports odd shapes and sizes such as corner and runt lengths to maintain continuous run requirements
- Can be configured to support up to 6 channels from single channel 1K Lumens (6W) to 12K lumens (80W) with a proportional tradeoff in cost. The 6 channel design can support 48-288 emitters in an interleaved layout to support low profile diffuser applications
- Available in 2K, 4K, 6K and 8K lumens variations - please see drop down menu
- Linear LED strip designed to fit various enclosures - sold separately