Denton Suspended Linear PoE Lights - Sample 1.3" x 2' Linear Diffuser 2 ft, 4000K (Surface)
Please email success@poetexas for lead times as they vary based on quantity and timing.
Denton Digital Building Intelligence offers PoE lighting alternatives to reduce costs associated with traditional high-voltage lighting design.
This family of linear suspended lights comes in various sizes and CCT options and is designed to retrofit into existing applications. When connected to a constant current driver such as the DENT-LINC-CC, you will achieve independently controllable uplight and downlight. These fixtures provide low voltage replacement to existing high voltage alternatives and seamlessly plug into any PoE controls platform.
- Can be integrated into any PoE controls platform such as Denton
- Retrofit into an existing design
- Independently controllable uplight and downlight via software
- 900-1200 Lumens/ft (Depending on optics)
- Power - 10W/ft @ 110lm/W
- Narrow 1.3" width
- 150° Uplight Beam Angle; 100° Down
- Modern and streamlined to integrate into workspace decor
- Optics options(please specify in notes): Diffuser, Micro-Reflector, Louver, or Convex; Wall mount, surface mount, or Pendant mount type - Contact us for special variation requests