Industrial Fanless 8-Port Layer 2 Managed 802.3bt Switch for PoE Lighting & Automation
Drive building infrastructure with a distributed 90-watt system that has data and power redundancy capacity. A cost-effective solution that converges ring net-worked technology to lighting, security monitoring, enterprise park, and other applications.
The GBTS-10-8-M is a full gigabit layer 2 managed Industrial BT PoE switch. It provides reliable, cost-effective, high power PoE on eight 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet PoE ports and comes equipped with two 1000 Base-X SFP Slots.
The switch includes HTML-based L2 managed functions, including IGMP Snooping QVLAN, QoS, DHCP, and Fast-ring, as well as PoE control.
Configure Your Lighting System Using PoE
The GBTS-10-8-M switch provides endless possibilities for powering your digital intelligent lighting system. It provides up to 90 watts per port with a total budget of 480 watts. Use it with our Denton Digital Building Intelligence lighting controller products to meet your automation needs.
- 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet PoE Port + 2 x 1000Mbps SFP Slots
- Ports 1-8 output IEEE802.3at/af/bt
- Total PoE power budget is 480W, max PoE power for single port is 90W
- Supports Perpetual PoE and PoE watchdog.
- Supports Layer 2 managed functions, including DHCP, Fast-Ring, IPv6, etc.
- Relay alarm output
- Fanless, wave metal shell, and low power consumption design
- DIN rail and wall-mountable