The HELIOS all-in-one touch screen computer - a Thinlabs' signature product, an all-in-one, integrated computer designed to deploy touch-friendly applications in tightly-spaced mission-critical environments where performance is of utmost importance.
With a 5-wire Resistive touch screen, this high-performance smart client leverages the latest Internet browser technologies using .NET framework. For ease of use, mount it on walls, mobile medcarts and more.
Windows 10 and Power Over Ethernet ready. Featuring a Quad Core chipset, the HELIOS AiO touch computer is configured with cost-saving low-power POE+ technology, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and is compatible with VMWare’s VMView PCoIP network optimization suite and Citrix HDX for remote desktop virtualization.
• Ideal for use in the Food and Drug industries
• Driven by Quad Core technology with fanless design
• 17" 5-wire Resistive Touch Flat Screen
• Support for Single Sign-On [SSO] Service (such as Imprivata) and Multi-Factor Authentication Devices (U are U Biometric Readers, RFIDeas Proximity Card Readers, Bar Code Readers and more)
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ - Use with PoE Texas' AT products like AT-16-56v240w; AT-4-56v120w and more; UPoE compatible
• 6 USB Ports (2 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0); Dual Display Support standard with standard HDMI / VGA Out Ports
• Serial Port (optional 2nd Serial Port or Parallel Port)
• Built-in High-Definition (HD) audio
• Quad Core Processor
• Integrated RADEON Graphics Engine
• 4x3 Display, 1280x1024 Resolution
• Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC
• 802.3at+ Power Over Ethernet w/ 10/100/1000 Auto-sensing
• Wall Mount Or Desk Top Base Options
• Tethered Stylus
• Thinlabs Device Manager license
• 3 Year Warranty
• CE, RoHS, US FCC B and EN60950 regulations