The HELIOS all-in-one touch screen computer - a Thinlabs' signature product, an all-in-one, integrated computer designed to deploy touch-friendly applications in tightly-spaced mission-critical environments where performance is of utmost importance.
With a Project Capacitive Touch (pCAP) screen, this high-performance smart client leverages the latest Internet browser technologies using .NET framework. For ease of use, mount it on walls, mobile medcarts and more.
Windows 10 and Power Over Ethernet ready. Featuring a Quad Core chipset, the HELIOS AiO touch computer is configured with cost-saving low-power POE+ technology, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and is compatible with VMWare’s VMView PCoIP network optimization suite and Citrix HDX for remote desktop virtualization.
• Driven by Quad Core technology with fanless design
• Modern Projected Capacitive (pCAP) Touch Flat Screen design with High Resolution Graphics
• Support for Single Sign-On [SSO] Service (such as Imprivata) and Multi-Factor Authentication Devices (U are U Biometric Readers, RFIDeas Proximity Card Readers, Bar Code Readers and more)
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ - Use with PoE Texas' AT products like AT-16-56v240w; AT-4-56v120w and more; UPoE compatible
• Six USB ports (2 USB 3.0 / 4 USB 2.0 ports); HDMI Port
• Resistive pCAP touch screen
• Built-in High-Definition (HD) audio
• Quad Core Processor
• Multiple Configuration Options (see drop down menu)
• WXGA Display, 1920x1080 Resolution
• Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC
• Wall Mount Or Desk Top Base Options
• IR Stylus
• Thinlabs Device Manager license
• 3 Year Warranty
• CE, RoHS, US FCC B and EN60950 regulations