Inline Voltage and Current Tester for PoE (Version 4) - Quickly Troubleshoot PoE Issues
This PoE Tester from PoE Texas belongs in every tool kit. Test PoE cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi installations. When placed in-line between your PoE injector or switch and the powered device, the PoE-Tester will display the voltage available, current, and power consumption.
- Quickly diagnose PoE problems. Easily detect how much power any PoE or DC powered device requires.
- Measure available voltage at the remote end of a PoE connected device. Observe power loss in the Ethernet cable.
- Measure DC voltage and current using the 2.1mm DC connector for 24-56 volt installations
- Measure PoE current up to 500 ma (28 watts)
- Measure DC current up to 5 amps
- Mode A/B display from 20v to 56 volts
- DC input display from 5v to 56 volts
- 2.1mm to 2.1mm jumper included
- Bright, easy to read LED display - alternates between Voltage, Current and Power
- Powered by PoE - No batteries required