PoE Texas Connected Lighting and Automation Control Gateway (Industrial)
Connect and Manage Automation Devices on this Denton Automation Gateway
The DENT-COR-TAP is an ideal device for upgrading LED fixtures to support dimming capability without running additional 0-10V wires. It connects devices such as switches, sensors, relays, and dimmers into a single gateway device using many protocols. The DENT-COR-TAP is a Linux server and wireless translator which enables you to bridge different wireless protocols such as Enocean, Zigbee (802.15.4), Bluetooth, and more in a manner transparent to the user. Or use it to connect to a DMX universe and provide bridging between DMX systems and wireless worlds, bringing a theatrical level of control to wireless 0-10V and phase dim fixtures or integrating a wireless switch into a DMX stream.
- Offers full IoT capabilities
- Connects to DMX, DALI, BACnet, Enocean, WIFI, Zigbee (802.15.4) Bluetooth devices and bridges communication between any of them
- Ideal connection for Legacy LEDs; Connects to any wireless wall switch or occupancy sensor.
- HTML5/REST_API connection
- Inhabits a PoE network and can share data with other devices on its network
- The DENT-COR-TAP software is compatible with all Denton PDG and PoE devices, providing a unified platform of support and interactivity.
- Ability to support 100+ relays/dimmers; 0-10V and phase dim fixtures with unlimited sensors and switches through two-way communication
- Contains an internal astronomical clock with multiple schedule support