PoE Texas has partnered with Thinlabs to offer Dual Screen PoE Computers – two full 24" screens AND a Quad Core CPU powered over a single Ethernet Cable.
Thinlabs world-first Dual Screen PoE Solution runs off a single PoE (IEEE 802.3bt or Cisco’s UPoE) port and uses less than 60W. With one cable, and less than one-third of the power for a similar legacy set up, the Thinlabs Dual Screen PoE Solution is the green solution of the future!
Ideally suited for Financial Services, Healthcare, Back office operations, Education and Government verticals, Thinlabs Dual Screen PoE Computers not only reduce clutter but also reduce both capital and operational costs with potential payback in 3 years when compared to legacy systems.
• Run two PoE computers from a single Ethernet cable to comfortably view two system files across screens
• Reduces electrical costs up to 90%
• Runs power and network through a single Ethernet cable, greatly reducing cabling and AC electrical outlet requirements for setting up your IT infrastructure
• Utilizes lldp negotiation of electrical power requirements between systems and power sources
• IEEE 802.3bt Compatible - Use our BT-1-55V60w-IN midspan or our GBTS-10-8-55v370w switch; UPOE Compatible
• Increased portability and ideal for kiosk placement options; setup and operate workstations comfortably up to 100 meters away from POE++ 60 watt power sources
• More efficient system maintenance - shut down or reset devices remotely through included Thinlabs Device Manager enterprise device management software
• Quad Core Processor
• WXGA Display, 3840x1080 Resolution
• Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC
• All-in-one flat panel with stand
• 802.3at+ Power Over Ethernet w/ 10/100/1000 Auto-sensing Ethernet
• Mouse and Keyboard included
• 3 Year Warranty
• Compliant with CE, RoHS, US FCC B and EN60950 regulations