802.3af PoE to 5V Splitter for USB-C Devices
PoE to USB-C Adapter with 10/100 Data on RJ45 Output
Perfect for Raspberry Pi 4, Google Wifi, and anywhere else you have a 5 volt USB-C device. Convert Google Wifi or Raspberry Pi 4 to Power Over Ethernet from your existing PoE switch with these 5 volt Power over Ethernet splitters.
- Place your Google Wifi or Raspberry Pi where you want even without an AC outlet nearby
- Use to extend 5 volts of power to USB-C devices up to 328 feet from the source
- "Splits" and converts PoE to 5 volts power and separate data
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v POE
- Output voltage 5 volts 2 amp for one camera or other device
- Standard USB-C plug fits any USB-C device
- Compatible with your existing IEEE 802.3af PoE switch or injector (sold separately)
See Our Online Technical Manual
*Not compatible with USB Type C Power Delivery for iPads, SurfaceGo, Samsung Tab, etc.
Need power AND Ethernet wired data?
One of our most often requested features is power and data to an Apple iPad through an Ethernet cable. See our full line of PoE to USB-C products.