24 Port Active PoE Injector for High Powered Devices
Active PoE Injector for Cisco WiFi Access Points, PTZ Cameras, and More (Power Supply Sold Separately)
Power IP cameras, desktop phones, WiFi access points, and more.This 802.3af/at compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector takes power from a DC power source (power supply sold separately) and adds it to a Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 Ethernet data cable to power your PoE devices.
- Instantly upgrade your network switch to IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- 24 PoE + Data Ports
- Active negotiation protects non-PoE Devices
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Data capability
- 30 Watt output per port
- 2.1 DC or Phoenix direct wire power connector options
- 1U Rackmountable injector
Active PoE means the right power at the right time. An active PoE injector negotiates with the powered device to deliver the voltage needed, so there are no concerns about accidentally burning out lower powered or non-PoE devices. Power is only added to the data cable when an 802.3af or 802.3at device is connected.