24 Port Active PoE Injector with 56 Volt Output and 240 Watt Budget
Power High Powered Devices like Cisco WiFi APs, PTZ Cameras and more. This 802.3af/at compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector takes power from the DC power source and adds it to a Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 Ethernet data cable to power your PoE devices.
- Instantly upgrade your network switch to IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- 24 PoE + Data Ports
- Active negotiation protects non-PoE Devices
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Data capability
- 30 Watt output per port with Max 240 watts shared total
- Includes two UL approved 56v 120w power supplies
- 2.1 DC power connector
- 1U Rackmountable injector
Active PoE means the right power at the right time. An active PoE injector negotiates with the powered device to deliver the voltage needed, so there are no concerns about accidentally burning out lower powered or non-PoE devices. Power is only added to the data cable when an 802.3af or 802.3at device is connected.