POE+ to USB-C Power + Data with USB-A Port
POE+ to USB Type C Power + Data Delivery with USB-A Port
Two-in-one function for point of sale, kiosks, check-in stations, and more!
Provide power and data to iPad Pro Gen 3, Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Tab A*, Samsung Tab S, and Google Pixel while also communicating and powering a USB A device like card readers, storage devices, and ARM controllers.
||One Cable in. Using Power over Ethernet technology, you can extend power from your 802.3at PoE Switch to this converter to power your tablet station or kiosk.|
- Delivers continuous USB-C power and data to your tablet on the USB-C connector
- Delivers continuous USB power and data to your card reader, storage device, raspberry Pi, or other 5v devices.
- Offers a working solution for installing tablet point of sale kiosks and check-in stations where you need them using PoE technology
- Extends power and data up to 328 feet from the source
- Delivers both USB Type C Power and 10/100 Fast Ethernet Data on one cable
- Wired 10/100 Mbps data through the connector allows for greater network security
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation
- 2.0 USB Data Standard Output
- 25 Watt Output** - (5V2.6A, 9V1.78A, 12V1.34A,15V1.37A, 20V1.15A)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Switch or Injector
* Samsung Tab compatibility may vary. 2020 Tab A7 models no longer have the ability to do concurrent power and data connections. Please check your specific model for compatibility with USB-C data tranfer.
**25 Watt budget for both ports, please check product specifications for compatibility