UPOE Powered USB-C Dock for Enterprise and Education
POE++ to USB Type C Power + Data Delivery with 2x USB-A Ports for Laptops and Tablets
Provide intrinsically safe wired power and data to USB-C enabled devices such as laptops and tablets using an ethernet cable!
Avoid the expense of paying electricians to bring power and low voltage installers to bring data to a desk. This dock uses Power Over Ethernet to deliver 60+ watts of power using USB-C Power Delivery and Fast Ethernet over USB 2.0 to laptops and tablets. Using intrinsically safe Class 2 power permitted to be used outside of conduits, this dock drastically reduces cost and increases safety for enterprise and education applications.
One Cable in. Using Power over Ethernet technology, you can extend power from your 802.3bt PoE Switch to this converter to power your tablet or laptop. No more plugging in power adapters and trying to provide Wifi to hundreds or thousands of clients. Enjoy the safety and security of Class 2 power and wired ethernet data.
- Delivers continuous USB-C power and data to your tablet or laptop on the USB-C connector
- Delivers continuous USB power and data to upto two devices: keyboards, storage devices, microprocessors, and more.
- Offers Class 2, intrinsically safe power and data using PoE technology
- Extends power and data up to 328 feet from the source
- Delivers both USB Type C Power and 10/100 Fast Ethernet Data on one cable
- Wired 10/100 Mbps data through the connector allows for greater network security
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation
- 2.0 USB Data Standard Output
- 72 Watt Output
- Includes a Bi-Directional USB-C cable
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Switch or Injector
*72 Watt budget for all ports, please check product specifications for compatibility