802.3af PoE to USB Splitter with Gigabit Data on RJ45 Output
Perfect for extending 5 volts of power to charge USB devices. Power your 5 volt USB and micro-USB devices from your existing PoE switch with this 5 volt Power over Ethernet splitter/converter. The GAF-USB Mode A/B inline step down splitter converts 44-56 volt PoE to 5 volts. The included female USB adapter is specially designed for Apple Fast Charge but may be used with any USB cable.
- Place your touchscreen display where you want, not where the charging adapter can reach - up to 328 feet from the source
- "Splits" and converts PoE to 5 volts 10 watts of power and separate gigabit data
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v POE
- Output voltage 5 volts 2 amp for one camera or other device
- Includes a Micro-USB and a Female USB (designed specially for Apple fast charging) adapters. The standard 1.35mm x 3.5mm DC power plug fits most devices
- Compatible with your existing IEEE 802.3af PoE switch or injector (sold separately)