In-Wall PoE Splitter with Gigabit Data + Two USB Charging Ports
Perfect for Integrating USB Charging into Your Home or Office
Easily convert a regular outlet into a USB charging and network data outlet. Utilize Power over Ethernet technology to extend power to this 5 volt wall outlet near your office desk, in your kitchen or living areas, or anywhere you need a convenient charging station. Save money by using the GAF-USB2 in-wall outlet; it can easily be integrated into your space for a fraction of the cost of installing a traditional 120 VAC outlet.
- Simple, cost effective solution for installing a USB charging station where you need it
- In-Wall option provides a clean look and integrates into your home or office space
- Power the outlet via PoE from up to 328 feet away
- Output 5 volts, 10 watts on the USB port - Apple and Android outlets configured for fast charging
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Data on the RJ45 outlet
- Compatible with a Mode A* (pins -1,2 +3,6) IEEE 802.3af injector or switch (try GPOE-1A-48v15w-ONE or GPOE-4A-48v48w)
*The splitter comes pre-configured for Mode A operation (What's Mode A?), however, you can reconfigure it for Mode B with a few board jumpers. Here's how to do it.