PoE Power + Data Delivery to Intel NUC
PoE Power and Data Delivery for Intel NUC (Lid Accessory)
Why Power Over Ethernet?
Now you can install your NUC where you need it, regardless of whether or not it will be close to an outlet. The costs and infrastructure required to install traditional AC outlets can drive up your project budgets and extend your schedule. With the GBT-NUC lid, you can use IEEE 802.3bt or uPoE to deliver power and data to your NUC for AV, conferencing or any other application.
- Use to deliver power and data to your Intel NUC using one Ethernet cable
- Works with Cisco uPOE and IEEE 802.3bt dual signature PoE
- Maximizes install by enabling better placement options and reducing installation and building costs
- Compatible with Intel NUC Gen 7, 8 and 10* models
*This device provides up to 60 watts of power for the NUC. Some higher performance Gen 10 models will draw more than 60 watts of power. Please verify compatibility with your model. We offer a 30 day no-questions asked return policy for testing purposes.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Data Rate
- Patch Cables Included
- Online Product Manual
Check out our Quick Start Guide and Online Manual Here for details on installing and configuring your PoE NUC Lid.
NOTE: Intel NUC not included