Single Port Gigabit Mode A/B Passive PoE Injector (Power Supply Not Included)
Low cost solution for 4 Pair PoE. Instantly upgrade your infrastructure to support one 60 watt high powered device when used with the included Y-Cable and a 48 volt 60 watt power supply. This method allows power to be combined with 10/100/1000 networks and supports both 802.3af and 802.3at with "always on" passive power.
Power an IP camera, desktop phone, WiFi access point, or other low voltage device through a network data cable using this Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Pair this injector with a 48 volt DC power supply to power devices labeled “802.3af,” or you can use a 24 volt DC power supply to power 24-volt passive PoE devices like Access Points from Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and many more.
Dual Use Purpose - Doubles as a PoE Splitter. Alternatively, use this product as a PoE splitter to divide power and data. Simply input PoE into the RJ45 port and power and data will automatically be "split" on to the LAN port and the 2.1mm DC barrel.
- Instantly upgrades your network to PoE for one device
- Use to deliver PoE power to IP security cameras, phones, wireless access points and other devices that accept passive 802.3af or PoE+
- Offers 4 Pair PoE (4PPoE) when used with the included Y-Cable
- Passive "Always On" PoE power delivery for reliable throughput
- Mode A / Mode B Options
- Doubles as a PoE splitter when used in reverse - divide PoE power onto the 2.1mm DC barrel and data onto the LAN port
- Compatible with 12-56v DC Power supply up to 60 watts (sold separately)