Raspberry Pi HAT "Hardware Attached on Top" Accessory
PoE Texas has produced a more flexible PiHat accessory than the Official one from Raspberry Pi. Now you can send use passive PoE from 15 volts up to 56 volts over an Ethernet cable to power your Pi project.
- Fits Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 (Not Included)
- Works with Passive PoE switches or injectors from 15-56 volts. Also compatible with 12 volts, however, you MUST limit your power output to 2.4 Amps (**If the power goes above 2.4 Amps, the Raspberry Pi will STOP WORKING**)
- Provides Regulated 5 volts 2.4 amp with solder pads on top for a DC bus
- Ideal for integration with Solar and Battery systems
- Optocoupled with flyback topology to prevent shorting the board
- CE and FCC certified