POE+ to USB-C Power and Data Delivery with 25 Watt Output for iPad Pro, Surface Go, Galaxy Tab and More - 10/100 Mbps with USB-C Cable
In-Wall POE+ to USB Type C Power + Data Delivery with 25 Watt Output - Compatible with any 802.3af/at PoE+ Switch or Injector
Perfect for mounted tablets in office or commercial spaces, this PoE to USB type C adapter is designed to fit inside the US or European junction box for mounted tablet enclosures. You can now have a PoE+ to USB Type C Power and Data Delivery solution specific for Google Pixel, Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Galaxy Tab*, and Apple iPad!
25 watt 802.3at PoE to USB-C Output. Two unique outputs allow you to deliver either USB-C power PLUS 10/100 Mbps data directly to your tablet OR the power only solution for tablets connected to Wi-Fi.
For consistent performance, be sure to have a high-quality USB cable. Low-quality USB cables (including some Apple cables) are inconsistent. Below are links to different length cables we sell and guarantee.
The exact dimensions of the cables are available by request, email email@example.com.
- Delivers both continuous USB-C power and Data to your tablet on the USB-C connector. PoE technology allows you to extend power and data up to 328 feet from the source.
- Optional USB-C or Lightning Cable kits available
- Offers a working solution for installing tablets, kiosks, and schedulers where you need them using PoE technology
- Fits inside the standard US and European Junction Box
- Delivers Both USB Type C Power and 10/100 Fast Ethernet Data on one cable
- Wired 10/100 Mbps data through the connector allows for greater network security.
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation
- 2.0 USB Data Standard Output
- 25 Watt Output - (5V2.6A, 9V1.78A, 12V1.34A,15V1.37A, 20V1.15A)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Switch or Injector
* Samsung Tab compatibility may vary. 2020 Tab A7 SMT500 models no longer have the ability to do concurrent power and data connections, though SMT510 and SMT515 still do have compatibility. Please check your specific model for compatibility with USB-C data transfer.
Kitted with USB-C to USB-C Cable
Kitted with USB-C to Lightning Cable