8 Port PoE Switch With 7 PoE Ports and 1 Uplink
8 Port PoE Switch With 7 PoE Ports and 1 Uplink (Power Supply Sold Separately)
Add 7 ports of PoE to your network. Run a single Ethernet cable up to 328 feet (100 meters) from your existing modem or router and connect to the switch to provide power and data to as many as 7 devices. Or run two POES-8-7 switches in a series to extend your data reach to more than 600 feet.
Passive PoE means versatility. A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Pair this switch with a 48 volt DC power supply to power devices labeled “802.3af”, or you can use a 24 volt power supply with 24-volt passive PoE devices like Access Points from Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and many more.
- Plug and Play - Unmanaged PoE switch with transparent VLAN throughput
- Dual use voltage input - Power using a 24, 48, or 56 volt DC adapter or with Mode B PoE via the Uplink Port
- Delivers passive "always on" power to the end device
- Select Mode A, Mode B input for compatibility options
- Daisy-chain in a series to extend power and 10/100 data up to 600 feet
- POES-RACK-MOUNT - 1U 19" Rack Mount fits two POES-8-7 switches or Switch kits