8-Port Gigabit, Mode A PoE Injector without Power Supply
Simplify installations with a multi-port midspan injector. Power up to eight IP cameras, desktop phones, WiFi access points, or other low voltage devices through a network data cable using this Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Kit this injector with a 48v or 56v power supply to provide direct voltage to your IEEE 802.3af/at device.
Compatible with IEEE 802.3af with Mode A Negotiation. This midspan meets the IEEE standard negotiation using pins 1,2 / 3,6 to deliver PoE power to your device.
- Power up to 8 PoE devices in one unit - extend power up to 328 feet
- Passive "Always On" power will continuously deliver power to your device
- Compatible with Passive 802.3af/at PoE devices
- Mode A negotiation on pins 1,2- / 3,6+
- .65A Port Limit
- 10/100/1000 Mbps data operation
- 2.1mm standard DC inputs
- Quality shielded RJ45 ports
- Bright LED status indicators
- 12-56v Input range - Power supply sold separately
Simple, Reliable, and Supported By Experts. We design our Power over Ethernet Injectors for simple installation and long life, but sometimes things go wrong. When that happens, expert help is only a phone call away. All of our PoE products are backed with a 1-year replacement warranty and 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.