PoE Management Board for Single Board Computers
10/100 Fast Ethernet, Mode A/B inline splitter/injector converts 44-56 volts PoE to 12 volt or 5 volt and a WAN line for a local SBC, then recombines a LAN signal from an SBC into a Passive IEEE 802.3af compatible PoE output
This ideal OEM device allows for localized Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, or Single Board Computer (SBC) to control a downstream device with integrated PoE splitting and injection. The concept is that this PoE to SBC's board allows for management of data, communication, or control in a distribute network with PoE for both the SBC and a downstream device.
The GAT-SBC works with 802.3at PoE (PoE+) or our GPOE-1AB-48v60w to provide 25 watts of continuous 12 volt or 5 volt power (selectable) on a screw terminal.
- RJ-45 connectors:
- WAN POE power plus data in
- LAN POE power (passive) plus data out
- WAN gigabit data signal (no power) for SBC
- LAN gigabit data signal (no power) from SBC
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC Barrel connector: back up power for automatic failover to DC 48 volt power
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v
- Selectable 5 volt (10 watt) or 12 volt (12 watt) output power on screw terminal Phoenix connector
- Data rate is 10/100
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at switch or 48v injector
- 2.1 mm to 2.1 mm Cable
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any special cable requests or connector options